Monday, November 14, 2011

The Beginning

Hey everyone! My name is Stephanie and once again I have had to make another blog...yay! Not going to lie, its not my favorite thing to do only because its hard to forcefully write when you have no idea what to write about...but this time is different. Instead of the usual, do something for a week to better your self, its just a blog about something you love.

Well I love my family and friends so this blog will be about mostly my family, maybe throw in a friend here and there, but for the most part my family. A lot has happened with in my family in the last year...enough to write about. And not everything has been horrible that there is nothing positive about it cause that would not work with this blog.

This blog is bluntly about that through out my high school life time I have learned that in order to be happy, you HAVE to look on the bright side. Everyday there will be at least one thing to get you down, so if you were to just look on the bad side you would never be able to cope. So simply enough this is about every bright thing that has to do with from death, heartbreak, and disappointment. Because truly there is a light at the end of every tunnel.

2 comments:

  1. I can deffinately relate to the second paragraph. I really like the last paragraph too, it's all true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good way to look at it Steph! Always look on the bright side and be positive! :)

    ReplyDelete